Nissan Terrano launched in India, specifically at an event in Chennai where the Nissan India CEO, Mr. Kenichiro Yomura handed over the keys to its first customer, for Rs. 9.78 lakh ex-showroom Chennai.
Launch of Terrano in India is for the competitive strike to Renault Duster. Hence, the compact SUV of Nissan is made available to us for in 1.6L 104PS petrol, and 1.5L Renault K9k diesel in two states of tune: 85PS and 110PS.
Meanwhile, the 85PS diesel and 104PS petrol get them settled for a 5-speed manual gearbox, but the 110PS diesel went for a 6-speed manual one.
Nissan Terrano is different than Duster in a lot of cosmetic aspect, like bumpers, headlamps, tail lamps, front grille, and a lot more. But the factor that largely remains same on both the vehicle is ‘third window’. Disappointingly, one can easily make out from the third window that Nissan Terrano and Renault Duster are the same platform siblings.
Thus, one can also get themselves known how the Terrano fare on our roads by reading our Test Drive of same under the “Test Drive” tab of our website.
Mentioned below is the price list of Terrano as per ex-showroom Chennai (in INR):
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.6L petrol – 978,165
- Nissan Terrano XE 1.5L 85PS – 958,892
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.5L 85PS – 1,065,035
- Nissan Terrano XL Plus 1.5L 85PS -1,092,744
- Nissan Terrano XL 1.5L 110PS – 1,131,936
- Nissan Terrano XV 1.5L 110PS – 1,214,862
- Nissan Terrano XV Premium 1.5L 110PS – 1,244,820