It’s not always the car that brings in newness to the automotive industry, but sometime the showrooms also compel the audience to get their preference when buying the cars.
Launching the one of its kind in the world and the brand’s first, ‘Mercedes me’ city store has opened its door in Hamburg, Germany. It has a combination of a James Bond villain’s lair, an IKEA-styled lounge and an alternative exhibition area, making the Merc to also be represented as the car for bad guys too, because the tax payers aren’t the only buyers of such respectful brand throughout.
“City Stores are an integral component of our sales and marketing initiative Best Customer Experience launched in 2013”, explained Ola Källenius, Member of the Divisional Board Mercedes-Benz Cars responsible for Marketing and Sales at the opening of the store. “With this initiative we are aligning our sales organization to changing customer wishes in an even more targeted fashion. In addition to our worldwide product offensive, Best Customer Experience is thus one of the supporting pillars of our Mercedes-Benz 2020 growth strategy.”
This store is not an addition to the ongoing list of stores day by day across the globe. The Mercedes-Benz had envisioned as a strong concept to ripple off the competitors from surging to the numero uno position.
“With Mercedes me we have responded successfully to the changed customer wishes and demands. Customers and interested persons can contact us whenever and wherever they like”, continued Källenius. “Whether digitally or physically, we want to offer people a convincing and lasting brand experience.”
Those who can visit the store can learn more about it in the pointers mentioned below:
- The “Mercedes move me” application offers various mobility solutions no matter if the user possesses a vehicle or not. Working together with moovel, car2go, car2go black and Park2gether, Daimler Mobility Services will offer a rather large range of individual mobility services to choose from. These include the smartphone-based taxi service MyTaxi, chauffeur service portal Blacklane, coach provider FlixBus or premium rental service Mercedes-Benz Rent.
- The “Mercedes connect me” area of the service brand allows users to connect with their Mercedes-Benz vehicle at anytime and anywhere, offering accident, maintenance, breakdown management as well as the Mercedes-Benz emergency call system and tele-diagnosis. Using “Remote Online”, clients will find out where their vehicle is parked, if the doors are locked and how much fuel is in the fuel tank.
- The “Mercedes assist me” makes possible for each user to get individually-customized service costs and automated service appointments. They may also contact any Mercedes-Benz partner online.
- The “Mercedes finance me” allows customers to receive tailor-made financial services and gives them access to an entire range of flexible financing options and insurance for their vehicle.
- The “Mercedes inspire me” is more like a portal within the portal, where users will receive information about certain Mercedes-Benz R&D innovations, technologies and mobility. They will also be able to interact with Mercedes-Benz experts from various areas, the user will even be able to get involved in the development of new features and services early on and give their own opinions and suggestions.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/indiandr/public_html/wp-content/themes/indiandrives/includes/test_drive.php on line 42