Eating up all the product line, not sparing even the smallest, the AMG line is now said to have grossed to the C-Class Estate as well. As the AMG trim already available on the C-Class sedan, the estate version will only fill in the gap rather than making the most of sales.
However, if it’s the AMG variant, the styling had done more attractively than before. Looking at the images posted by one of the sources in German media, maybe from the homeland of Mercedes-Benz, the picture conveys a bigger three-star logo on the front with couple of iridium silver matte bars.
Typical AMG front apron with chrome accents and a wire mesh pattern on the air inlets, along with beefier side skirts and a different rear apron with a faux diffuser. The suspension for the front and rear are lowered to match it as pert the AMG standards.
Other details revealed, gasoline-powered versions get stainless steel exhaust pipe trim while the ones on the diesel models come with a chrome look.
Mentioned below are the components of the AMG Line Exterior of the C-Class Estate:
- AMG bodystyling consisting of AMG front apron with a sporty and striking air inlets with wire mesh and chrome trim element, AMG side skirts and AMG rear apron with diffuser optics with applications in body color
- 18 “AMG light-alloy wheels in 5-spoke design, painted in titanium gray and high-sheen
- Radiator grille with integral Mercedes star and two louvers in iridium silver matt with chrome inserts
- Roof rails in aluminum
- Window surround in polished aluminum
- Trim strip in polished aluminum
- Aperture on the B-pillars and bridge at the rear side windows in black shiny
- Exhaust system with two visible, tightly integrated in the bumper tailpipes
- Sports suspension lowered by 15 mm and Sports Direct-Steer system
- Sports steering
- Perforated front brake discs
- Front brake calipers with “Mercedes-Benz”
However, engine specifications are not yet revealed, we believe the AMG version of the Estate is only a cosmetic treat.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/indiandr/public_html/wp-content/themes/indiandrives/includes/test_drive.php on line 42