Stuttgart/Ingolstadt: The Audi A4 finished top of DEKRA Used Car Report for 2011 as a car with lowest fault rate. It means that the company has won overall ranking for the fourth time in a row of DEKRA Used Car Report. The Audi A6 took 3rd place.
Every year, DEKRA experts award title as “Best of All Classes” to the vehicle with lowest fault rate across 3 mileage segments. Since the ranking was launched in the year 2008, of all marques most reliable car with least faults has always been Audi. The Audi A6 topped overall ranking in previous three years and in 2011 Audi A4 is one of the “Best of All Classes“, underscoring long-term quality of midsize category, which is offered at dealerships with enhanced and new technology and look from the month of January.
As part of the Report that was originally known as Faults Report, DEKRA testing firms scrutinizes safety and quality of cars. From the total of 15 million models scrutinized, which are divided into 8 different segments, DEKRA produces specific fault profile in 3 mileage categories for all kinds of cars. The model with best average from all 3 mileage segments is known as “Best of All Classes.”
Audi Group produced approximately 1,092,400 units of Audi brand to customers in the year 2010 and posted revenue of €35.4 billion with operating profit of €3.3 billion. The countrywide vehicle sales of Audi India for 2010 were 3,003 cars. The company designs, manufactures and develops vehicles in Gyor (Hungary), Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm (Germany), Brussels (Belgium) and Changchun (China). Aurangabad in India saw the start of production of Audi A4 in early October 2008, Audi A6 at the end of 2007, new Audi A6 in June 2011 and Audi Q5 in July 2010. Production of new Audi A1 has been running at Brussels plant from May 2010. Audi is active in over 100 markets all over the world.
The completely wholly owned subsidiaries of Audi AG include Automobili Lamborghini Holding S.p.A. in Sant’Agata Bolognese (Italy), Quattro GmbH in Neckarsulm and Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. At present, Audi employs approximately 60,000 people all over the world, including 46,600 in Germany.
Authorized Dealer Showrooms:
- Audi Bengaluru – Survey No 6/1, Beratana Agrahara, 15 KM Road.
- Audi Ahmedabad – Rudra-Path, S.G. Road.
- Audi Chandigarh – Plot No. 171, Industrial Area, Phase I.
- Hosur Road, Electronic city P.O.
- Audi Delhi – B -1/H 1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road.
- Audi Chennai – 535, Anna Salai, Nandaman.
- Audi Hyderabad – 8-2-684/A, Road No.12, Banjara Hills.
- Audi Gurgaon – Orchid Centre, Sector – 54, Golf Course Road.
- Audi Jaipur- Kamal & Co. Premises, Opp GPO, M.I. Road.
- Audi Indore – NRK Business Park, Plot B1, Vijay Nagar.
- Audi Kolkata – 9 AJC Bose Road.
- Audi Kochi – NH. 47, Vytilla Aroor, Bye Pass Road, Marudu P.O.
- Audi Mumbai West – New Link Road, Andheri West.
- Audi Ludhiana – GT Road.
- Audi Surat – Nr. Rundhnath Mahadev Mandir, Surat Dumas Road.
- Audi Pune – Pro1 Business Centre, Plot No. 395+396, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar.