Skoda Rapid now got a revision for its whole range. The Czech based carmaker has made available the Active, Ambition Plus and Elegance trims of its entry level sedan in the showroom, which earlier were discontinued. The equipments remain the same as they were there earlier.
On specifications, Ambition Plus trim equips kits like dual front airbags, steering-mounted controls, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, gear-shift and hand-brake lever, Bluetooth and USB compatibility. For the upper hand of range i.e. Elegance trim, Skoda has added the 15-inch alloy wheels, climate control and projector headlamps to the aforesaid package.
In short, as we too are well informed with the fact, Rapid is in the need of hard push to conquer the market captivation. To its results, a good numbers of 2013 model cars are still available with the dealers in their stockyard, which they will roll it off for a hefty discount. So those who are looking to buy a Skoda Rapid this season, can crack the deal for a quite least-expensive amount. The carmaker has given a mild facelift to Rapid in the October 2013, so no to worry of feeling outdated with that year’s match.
2014 Skoda Rapid prices
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Active MT Rs 7.09 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Ambition Plus MT Rs 7.99 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Elegance MT Rs 8.59 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Ambition Plus AT Rs 8.96 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Elegance AT Rs 9.55 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Active MT Rs 8.26 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Ambition Plus MT Rs 9.06 lakh
- Skoda Rapid 1.6 Elegance MT Rs 9.61 lakh
(All prices are Ex-showroom, Delhi)