Finally, the cheapest Audi is here!
Audi launched the A3 sedan in India for Rs 22.95 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the starting diesel variant.
With such price tag, Audi A3 became the cheapest Four-ringed car in India.
This entry-level sedan comes with the options of diesel and petrol engines. The 1.8-liter TFSI petrol engine of 177.5bhp is commanded with the seven-speed gearbox, whereas the 2.0-litre diesel of 141bhp is paired to a six-speed automatic.
However, the prices are so pocket-friendly but there don’t seem any changes made in ripping off the bells and whistles of luxury from the car.
As can be seen below, prices are quite competitive, and more of the options are laid out in diesel variants:
- Audi A3 40TFSI Premium Plus: Rs 28.95 lakh
- Audi A3 35TDI Attraction: Rs 22.95 lakh
- Audi A3 35TDI Premium: Rs 25.95 lakh
- Audi A3 35TDI Premium Plus: Rs 29.95 lakh
- Audi A3 35TDI Technology: Rs 32.66 lakh
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi