Chevrolet, a division of General Motors has launched its Sail Limited Edition in an attempt to boost sales before the end of this fiscal year. The vehicle has Limited Edition badging on boot lid and will be offered with both 1.3 liter diesel and 1.2 liter petrol engines, priced at Rs. 5.36 lakhs. Chevrolet Sail Limited Edition comes standard with plenty of features; these include rear parking sensors, chrome garnish for bootlid, integrated turn signals on wing mirrors, pillows, seat covers, body graphics and illuminated sill plates. Mechanically, there are no enhancements to the Sail Limited Edition.
- Side body decals extending across the vehicle’s
- Limited Edition badging on bootlid
- Chrome garnish on boot lid.
- Outside Rearview Mirrors with get integrated turn indicator lamps
- Illuminated sill plates carrying ‘Sail’ badging
- Reverse parking sensors
- Cushion pillows
- Two-tone limited edition seat covers
- The additional accessories and equipments, the automaker claims are worth Rs. 45,000.
Chevrolet was incepted in Detroit in the year 1911 by William C. Billy Durant (General Motors’ founder) and racer Louis Chevrolet, and soon earned reputation for value, durability and performance. The early adoption of Chevrolet of landmark technologies fundamentally changed the way the world looked at car. The first Chevrolet vehicle – Series C Classic Six featured electric headlamps and electric starters, a rarity even in luxury cars. The next decade will see the automaker producing vehicles to complement the needs of changing resources and evolving societies – all with its value, iconic style and performance.
Image Courtesy – Motorbash.com