A6 is no doubt an exotic luxury offering from the German stable, and to mark the special moment of its 6000 sales figures here, Audi had launched the special edition in India.
There are nine new features on the special package which makes it more “special” than ever in the serving tenure of last six years. Those enchanting tweaks are listed below with their following exclusivity:
- Adaptive Air Suspension with Audi Drive Select – allow users to select from the four driving modes namely Comfort, Dynamic, Auto and Individual, to suit their particular mood and style.
- 4-zone deluxe air conditioning system – controls temperature inside cabin as per the posture of sun and also yields faster cooling on the rear side of car, where most of the system lacks
- MMI Touch – offers users new and unique way to operate all MMI function without diverting eyes off the road
- Comfort Key
- MMI remote control – a sort of convenience to rear passengers
- 14-speaker Bose Surround System – provides a 3-diomensional listening experience
- Rear side airbags – an additional safety measure for rear passengers
- Front co-driver seat adjustment from rear
- LED headlights – a distinctive appearance on outside to show off the glamorous side all time with an approximate life span of about 10,000 hours
Commenting on the launch of this special newbie, Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India said, “With the introduction of the special edition we would like to thank our loyal customers for making the Audi A6 a huge success. Winner of the ‘World car of the Year’ award, Audi A6 has been a huge success in India, right from the time it was launched.
Keeping in line with our top down strategy most key features from our flagship Audi A8 are now available in the Audi A6. The features and equipment which the new Audi A6 has as standard is a segment first- thus the new Audi A6 offers maximum value in its competitive segment. We are confident that the special edition Audi A6 will set new standards in the luxury-class sedan category in India.”
To brief a more about the ‘special A6’, Audi had made the car available with engine options of 2.0 TDI and 3.0 TDI for an introductory offer at Rs. 46.33 lakh onwards (ex showroom Delhi).
In addition to the inclining factor, Perschke too added, “The front co-driver’s seat adjustment is a feature we took from our successful A6L in China and adopted it specifically for the Indian market.”