In this episode of Auto Shorts, we bring you this week’s updates and Indian Automotive Industry News.
- Mahindra partners with CSC Grameen E-Store, to expand its touchpoints.
- MG India to install 1000 fast AC chargers in residential colonies to improve EV charging infrastructure.
- Audi India announces a price hike across the vehicle line-up.
- Tata Altroz Dual-Clutch Automatic, bookings now open.
Presenting Indian Automotive Industry News
Mahindra Partners with CSC Grameen E-Store
In the partnership between Mahindra & CSC Grameen E-Stores, the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) network will act as a sales touchpoint for Mahindra & Mahindra. Through this strategic partnership, Mahindra will have its touchpoints across 7 lakh villages in India.
Customers can visit the Grameen stores for enquiries & purchases of Mahindra Vehicles. As of now, Mahindra has offered this service for Bolero, Bolero Neo, Scorpio, XUV 300, Marazzo, Bolero Pickup & Bolero Maxi Truck.
Customers’ enquiries will be placed digitally and further, they will be entertained via their nearest dealership, for test drives.
Mahindra is confident in making its purchase process much more effective with its approach of combining digital solutions with skilled VLEs to offer convenience and comfort to customers in rural India.
- Grameen E-Stores will be Mahindra’s touchpoints for rural India
- Mahindra will be connected with 7 lakh villages via this partnership
MG India Launches ‘MG Charge’ Initiative
MG India recently launched a campaign ‘MG Charge’, under which they will install 1000 Fast AC Chargers across residential colonies in India. These chargers will be of type-2, which is compatible with the current technology of EVs and will even be compliant with the upcoming EVs in the future.
MG India, though this campaign is trying to assure the customers of the growing EV infrastructure and push the consumers towards the EVs.
MG India collaborates with Electreefi, Exicom, Echargebays, Resident Welfare Associations to enable this initiative.
- MG India will install 1000 fast chargers
- In collaboration with Electreefi, Exicom, Echargebays & RWA’s
Audi India Announces Price Hike
Audi India has just announced a price hike of 3% across the lineup. This hike comes into play due to the rise in input costs of production because of the disrupting supply chain in Automotive Industry. The price hike will be effective from 1st April 2022. The customers have been assured of price protection until then.
- Audi increases pricing by 3% across all cars
- Price hike effective from 1st April
Tata Altroz DCA Bookings Open
Hearing the Automotive Journalists and the customers, Tata Motors has finally disclosed their plans of launching the Altroz, with a Dual Clutch Transmission. Tata names it the Altroz DCA, which stands for dual-clutch automatic.
The Altroz DCA will come powered with the same 1.2 L Revotron petrol engine. The DCA variant is being launched with a new colour option, the opera blue & this variant will be available in the top three trim options the XT, XZ, XZ+. The dark range will also be available with the DCA variant.
With a booking amount of Rs 21,000, the Altroz DCA can be booked at your nearest dealership.
- Tata Altroz to come ith Dual Clutch Transmission
- Offered in XT, XZ, XZ+ Variant
- Booking Amount – Rs 21,000/-