Volkswagen CrossPolo had already shown us what it is exactly going to be when being launched (via spy shots), now here is the latest that same maybe priced Rs. 65,000 premium than the Polo TDI Highline.
Our friends at IndianAutosBlog had spied CrossPolo in the uncamoflaged avatar and said, first batch had started reaching dealerships, which would be made available in the diesel trim only. And it maybe for the initial period, as exclusion of gas option from list can enter the fray at later stage.
Following are the changes that will be implemented on CrossPolo, where only cosmetic amendments are made to refer, not exactly made known about the technical ones:
- New “Cross” grille with chrome accent
- New “Cross” bumpers, front and rear with silver accents
- Black covers for the wheel arches
- Black side cladding
- Silver roof rails
- New “Cross” decals on rear doors
- New design 15? alloy wheels
- Silver painted door wing mirror housing
- Superior “Livon” Titanium black upholstery
However, the CrossPolo is also being teased on the official website and Facebook page of Volkswagen, but there any intimation of the launch to be happening nearby by. So it’s safe to say the German carmaker is not in the mood to conclude a heavy budgeted launch this time, exactly a soft-launch can conclude something to us by this week or the coming one.
Mentioned below are the ergonomics specifications that this car is going to face at a near future:
- Length – 3,987mm (3,970mm)
- Height – 1,474mm with Roof Rails (1,453mm)
- Width – 1,698mm (1,682mm)
- Wheelbase – 2,456mm (2,456mm)
- Ground clearance – 168mm (168mm) – Yes, there is no increase in ground clearance!
- Tires – 185/60 R15 (185/60 R15 for Highline variants)
- Only 3 exterior color options – Flash Red, Deep Black, Reflex Silver