When you bought a new car, you also loved the interiors. How about ensuring the interior of your car is clean always? Here are some simple DIY tips to clean your car’s interior that will ensure your car just doesn’t look great from outside, but from inside too.
10 DIY Tips To Clean Your Car’s Interior
- Vacuum: Use a vacuum cleaner with an attachment to clean the carpets, seats, and any other surfaces in your car. This will help remove dirt, dust, and debris.
Powerful Vacuum Cleaner For Your Car
- Microfiber Cloth: Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down the dashboard, door panels, and any other hard surfaces in your car. This will help remove any dirt, dust, or smudges.
340 GSM Microfiber Cloth For Your Car
- Clean the Windows: Use a glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth to clean the windows and mirrors in your car. This will help remove any streaks or smudges.
3M Glass Cleaner
- Upholstery Cleaner: If your car’s seats are stained or dirty, use an upholstery cleaner to remove the dirt and stains. Follow the instructions on the cleaner carefully before using. This is one of the most important areas of cleaning and if done well, will ensure your car looks very neat.
Car Upholstery Cleaner
- Leather Cleaner: If your car has leather seats, use a leather cleaner to clean them. It helps keep leather in a natural, supple finish.
Car Leather Spray Cleaner & Conditioner
- Carpet Cleaner: If the carpets in your car are stained or dirty, use a carpet cleaner to remove the stains. A good carpet cleaner not only removes all stains including food & ink but also helps kill bad odour, mold and mildew.
Car Carpet & Mat Cleaner
- Air Freshener: Use an air freshener to keep your car smelling fresh and clean. Buy a simple one that is spill-proof and comes in a variety of variants. Choose a scent that you enjoy and keep your car smell great!
Car Air Freshener
- Steering Wheel: Use a damp cloth to clean the steering wheel. Be sure to dry it thoroughly afterward.
- Floor Mats: Take out the floor mats and shake them out. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any dirt or debris. If they are really dirty, use a carpet cleaner to clean them.
- Dashboard: Use a small brush or toothbrush to clean the crevices and buttons on the dashboard console. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the rest of the console.
Car Dashboard Cleaner & Dresser
If you follow the above tips, you can keep your car’s interior looking clean and fresh. If you know about any other simple DIY tips to ensure cleanliness of your car, do share with us in comments below.