The German luxury car manufacturing company announced the opening of Audi Coimbatore, its 5th in Southern part of India and 2nd showroom in Tamil Nadu. Mr. Anandakrishnan CR, Managing Director at Audi Coimbatore (Jahnvi Motors Pvt. Ltd) and Mr. Michael Perschke, Head at Audi India were the one who inaugurated this world class showroom.
- Audi Coimbatore will be housing the Audi Exclusive elements and an Audi Shop
- Spread more than a total area of 6102 square feet
- High quality network growth is one of the 3 pillars of the company’s growth strategy
- Audi India to expand its national footprint to 25 locations this year
The company already has a strong presence in the southern part of India with showrooms in main markets like Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi and Hyderabad. The new showroom’s opening in India reflects their commitment to provide their customers with an unmatched luxury experience of world class services and class defining products, which truly highlight their core brand values of sophistication, sportiness and progressiveness.
Spread more than a total area of 6102 square feet, the Coimbatore showroom has a honeycomb aluminum façade on the outside and features a display area which can accommodate six Audi vehicles. It will also be housing the Audi Exclusive elements and an Audi Shop, where shoppers can purchase buy variety of Audi branded merchandise and order tailored products.
At Coimbatore, Audi will be ensuring that customers are offered with a unique luxury experience, which the brand with the 4 rings is known for internationally. Audi Coimbatore will also be managing the exclusive Audi service plant situated in Avinashi Road. This plant is spread over an area of 13250 square feet and has a capacity to service 10 vehicles each day in 1 shift on a total of five bays.
The model range of Audi in the country includes Audi A6, Audi A4, Audi A8L, Audi A7 Sportback, Audi Q7, Audi Q5, Audi TT, Audi RS5 Coupé, the Audi R8 Spyder and the super sports car Audi R8 offered across India: in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi South, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Delhi West, Indore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai West, Surat and Pune. Further enhancements include Mumbai South and Lucknow.
Audi Group offered 1,302,659 vehicles of Audi brand to customers in last year. The automaker is active in over 100 markets across the world and the completely owned subsidiaries include Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. in Sant’Agata Bolognese (Italy), AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft., Quattro GmbH in Neckarsulm and AUDI BRUSSELS S.A./N.V. in Brussels (Belgium).
Authorized Dealer Showrooms:
- Audi Bengaluru – Survey No 6/1, Beratana Agrahara, 15 KM Road, Hosur Road, Electronic city P.O
- Audi Ahmedabad – Rudra-Path, S.G. Road
- Audi Chennai – 535, Anna Salai, Nandaman
- Audi Chandigarh – Plot No. 171, Industrial Area, Phase I
- Audi Delhi South – B -1/H 1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
- Audi Coimbatore – No.1020-Avinashi Road
- Audi Gurgaon – Orchid Centre, Sector – 54, Golf Course Road
- Audi Delhi West – A 21, Naraina Vihar
- Audi Indore – NRK Business Park, Plot B1, Vijay Nagar
- Audi Hyderabad – 8-2-684/A, Road No.12, Banjara Hills
- Audi Kochi – NH. 47, Vytilla Aroor, Bye Pass Road, Marudu P.O.
- Audi Jaipur – Kamal & Co. Premises, Opp GPO, M.I. Road
- Audi Ludhiana – GT Road
- Audi Kolkata – 9 AJC Bose Road
- Audi Nagpur – 1902, H-Tower, Ujjwal Nagar, Wardha Road
- Audi Mumbai West – New Link Road, Andheri West
- Audi Surat – Nr. Rundhnath Mahadev Mandir, Surat Dumas Road
- Audi Pune – Pro1 Business Centre, Plot No. 395+396, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar