We reported live from the event of Hyundai i10 Grand launch of Mumbai today, and also tweeted about its new TVC which the Korean carmaker had readied to flush out in the media soon. Now, we learnt that, from the whole series, we managed to get our hands on one of them and had posted here to make it a viewing pleasure for you, and as one knows the last TVC of Hyundai i20 casted a spell on 10 lakh viewers during such a short span of time, we hope this may also put the exclamation on it the same way too.
The i10 Grand sparks up the new segment here in Indian market. It houses the new 1.1L CRDi diesel engine, and 1.2L Kappa petrol motor in its bay. The addition of first-in-class features like cooled glove box, rear AC vents, and lot more on music system like the usual trend of Hyundai, makes the Grand really sounds Grand in the number of features it delivers despite being so small on package.
The pricing of petrol as well as diesel version are as follows:
Hyundai Grand i10 Petrol
- Grand i10 Era – Rs. 4.29 lakhs
- Grand i10 Magna – Rs. 4.49 lakhs
- Grand i10 Sportz – Rs. 4.88 lakhs
- Grand i10 Asta– Rs. 5.47 lakhs
Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel
- Grand i10 Era – Rs. 5.23 lakhs
- Grand i10 Magna – Rs. 5.43 lakhs
- Grand i10 Sportz – Rs. 5.82 lakhs
- Grand i10 Asta – Rs. 6.41 lakhs
(All prices are ex-showroom Delhi)