Car buffs have been eagerly awaiting the new Hyundai Elantra to be rolled out in the Indian market.
Praised by people all over the globe, Hyundai Fluidic Elantrahas bagged lots of honors from a range ofwell-known car publications and did very wellfor the renowned Korean car manufacturers. At the moment, Hyundai India has declared that it has started acceptingorders for the exciting ‘Hyundai Fluidic Elantra’.
As per reports, Hyundai Fluidic Elantra will be available in both the editions comprising diesel as well as petrol. In addition, the report stated that the car will be valued between Rs.12 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
There have been many cluesregarding the forthcoming Hyundai Elantra ever since it came out that the Korean car manufactureris making plans to launch its D segmenter in speedilyemerging Indian market.
The most modernversion of Hyundai Elantraaccompaniesthe company’s smoothshape and the design language is of course at its best on this car. Hyundai Elantra’sfront also has glossyheadlamps, whichexpandgreatly into the fenders.
On the whole, as the companystatedpreviously, Hyundai appears to have got it very precise with the technique of the innovativeElantra and the smooth design will assist it effortlesslyunite between the latest Verna and the latest Sonata.
Key traits of novel Hyundai Verna are as follows:
- Rear Suspension- Coupled Torsion beam axle
- Power- 126.2bhp at 4000 revolutions per minute/ 147bhp at 6500 revolutions per minute
- Height- 1470mm
- Engine-1582cc, 4-cylinder, 16valve, VGT, DOHC/ 1797cc VVT 4cyl DOHC
- Gearbox-6-pace manual/automatic
- Front Suspension- Macpherson Strut group with coil spring
- Length- 4530mm
- Width- 1775mm
- Wheel base- 2700millimeter
- Torque- 26.5kgm at 1700-2500rpm/ 18.1 kgm at 4500rpm
- Wheels-16-inch Alloy