If you were planning to buy a new Hyundai Santro or a Hyundai i10, Hyundai has just made the dish a whole lot sweeter. The Korean automobile giant is offering the ’5-Star Assurance Program’ for those customers who buy the new Santro or the i10. The all-round package includes services like maintenance and road-side assistance for Hyundai customers, and is basically an attempt to strengthen the sales of its compact hatchback segment.
The “5-Star Assurance Program” includes the following features:
- Total maintenance assurance – Free maintenance for 3 years / 40000kms, whichever comes earlier.
- Warranty assurance – Extendable warranty options
- Vehicle insurance – Insurance at Re. 1.
- Road-side assurance – Free roadside assistance for 2 years
- Exchange assurance – Loyalty bonus for exchange of existing Hyundai vehicles, up to Rs. 15,000
In a significant boost to customer satisfaction, Hyundai is now taking an aggressive approach to improve its sales figures. The country’s second largest car manufacturer and the largest passenger car exporter, Hyundai is offering these attractive benefits in order to weather the intense competition from other car manufacturers like Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M), to ultimately attract a large number of customers over to Hyundai.
The offer is valid only for those customers who buy the next generation Santros and i10s. Although this is a limited-period offer as of now, it is likely to be extended further to ensure customer satisfaction.