The three magical words – Maruti Swift facelift – which all Indian car lovers were dying to hear will now be relished as automaker has finally launched it in India for a starting price of Rs 4.42 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
Swift is the most adored hatchback, which seems to have compelled designers to retain existing cues on most of the areas, except for a few. Counting the changes made, they are figured as larger air dam on new front bumper, all new honeycomb grille, silver accents for fog-lamp cluster (with no daytime running lights offered), and fresh set of alloys (for top-end) & wheel-caps (for base and mid trims). Automaker has also given three paint options to choose from: gray, red and violet.
In the trim-line, Maruti has added a new option to the list: LXi+ that comes inclusive of front power windows and remote locking system.
LXi and LDi now get adjustable rear headrests and 60:40 split seat at the back.
The most preferable VXi and VDi trims get audio player, electronically operational wing mirrors, and ABS (for VDi trim only).
The top of line ZXi and ZDi trims gets remote locking system, push button start, Bluetooth for audio player, and rear parking sensors.
Prices of Swift facelift are as follows:
- Maruti Swift Lxi (Petrol) – Rs. 442000 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Lxi (O) (Petrol) – Rs. 449000 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Vxi (Petrol) – Rs. 508000 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Zxi (Petrol) – Rs. 590000 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Ldi (Diesel) – Rs. 556000 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Vdi (Diesel) – Rs. 599990 ex-showroom Delhi
- Maruti Swift Zdi (Diesel) – Rs. 695000 ex-showroom Delhi