In order to compete with the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Captiva, Ssangyong Rexton and Ford Endeavour in the high-end SUV segment, Hyundai has today launched the new Santa Fe in India for a price tag of Rs.26.3 lakhs.
The new Hyundai Santa Fe embodies the new Storm Edge design language and is powered by a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder CRDI engine that produces a peak power of 197PS @3,800rpm and a peak torque of 42.9kgm and 44.5kgm in manual and automatic modes respectively. As is evident the car will be offered with both manual and automatic six-speed transmission.
Other features of the new Santa Fe are as follows:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 12-way adjustable seats
- Daytime running lights
- Six airbags
- Downhill brake control
- Advanced traction cornering
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2WD MT –Rs.26.3 lakhs
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2WD AT – Rs.27.15 lakhs
- Hyundai Santa Fe 4WD AT – Rs.29.25 lakh