The MPV that has blown the lid off the competition against the sure-footed Toyota Innova, finally, got its day today. Reportedly, Renault launched the Lodgy for a starting price of Rs 8.19 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, brought down in seven trim levels.
Fitted with a Renault 1.5-litre K9k diesel engine of 85PS and 110PS, the same as of in Duster, it comes mated to a five-speed and six-speed manual transmission respectively.
As far as the drive is concerned, this MPV is based on the monocoque chassis making it to tip the weighting scale at 1350kg and at the same time also offer rigidity.
Taking on the dimensions note, Lodgy measures 4.5-metres at length, 1.8-metres on width and 1.7-metres on height. The actual delight of the MPV is its wheelbase that is of 2.8-metres.
Inside the cabin, the Renault’s new offering has taken a lot from the Duster, especially the AWD variant. The top-end buyers will get a touchscreen infotainment system with media navigation system, parking sensors, rear AC vents, folding tray table for the second row passengers, bottle holders, 12V socket for every row. There are captain seats for second row, but on some variant the maker had given flat benches as well.
- Mentioned below are the prices of Renault Lodgy in India
Renault Lodgy 85PS
- Base Variant: Rs 8.19 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- RxE: Rs 8.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- RxL: Rs 9.59 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- RxZ: Rs 10.89 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
Renault Lodgy 110PS
- RxL: Rs 10.09 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- RxZ: Rs 11.49 lakh (8-seater) ex-showroom Delhi
- RxZ: Rs 11.79 lakh (7-seater) ex-showroom Delhi