Audi, the German luxury automobile manufacturing company, today announced the opening of its 3rd showroom in National Capital Region, Audi Delhi West at Naraina Vihar and is planning to open a world-class service plant at Shivaji Marg this May. This world-class showroom’s opening was marked with the introduction of the design icon, 2012 Audi TT. Mr. Tarun Kapoor, Managing Director at Audi Delhi West (Sterling Vehicle & General Sales Private Limited) and Mr. Michael Perschke, Head at Audi India were the one who inaugurated the Audi Delhi West showroom.
The introduction of Audi Delhi West showroom offers them with an opportunity for exploiting on the rising demand for luxury vehicles in the region and intensifies their presence in one of the key markets for luxury vehicles. The new workshop and showroom’s opening in Delhi West restates their commitment for providing their customers a matchless luxury experience of world class services and class defining products, which truly reflect their core marque values of sophistication, sportiness and progressiveness. Mr. Michael Perschke, Head at Audi India stated that they are quite happy to be associated with Sterling Vehicles for their wide portfolio and deep automotive market understanding.
The company’s brand pull in this year is supported by 22 rewards for class defining products like the A7, A6 and A8 and this portfolio produces an attractive franchise for retail entrepreneurs. The newly introduced Audi TT will be a part of array of cars lined up at this opulent showroom. Motivation for the TT will come from an extremely efficient and powerful 2.0 TFSI petrol powerplant. It will be available for the price of Rs. 49,48,000 and will be offered from June 2012 at Audi dealerships.
Audi India is planning to expand its network to 25 dealerships by the end of this year from its existing 17 centres. The company opened its showroom in Nagpur this March. In 2011, Audi opened new showrooms in Chennai, Delhi, Surat, Indore and Ludhiana and recorded a strong 1st quarter with 2269 vehicles marketed in India between January to March this year, an impressive growth of 41% unlike last year. The model range of Audi in India includes Audi A6, Audi A4, Audi A8L, Audi A7 Sportback, Audi Q7, Audi Q5, Audi TT, Audi RS5 Coupe, the Audi R8 Spyder and the super sports car Audi R8, all of which are offered across India: in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi West, Delhi South, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Indore, Kolkata, Kochi, Mumbai West, Ludhiana, Pune, Surat and Nagpur. Further enhancements include Lucknow, Mumbai South and Coimbatore.
The Audi Group delivered 1,302,659 vehicles of Audi marque to customers last year and posted revenue of €44.1 billion with the operating profit of €5.3 billion. Audi is active in over 100 markets across the world. The completely owned subsidiaries of Audi AG include Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. in Sant’Agata Bolognese (Italy), AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft., Quattro GmbH in Neckarsulm and AUDI BRUSSELS S.A./N.V. in Brussels (Belgium). At present, the company employs approximately 64,000 people all over the world, including around 48,000 in Germany.
Authorized Dealer Showrooms:
- Audi Bengaluru –Survey No 6/1, Beratana Agrahara, 15 KM Road, Hosur Road, Electronic city P.O
- Audi Ahmedabad –Rudra-Path, S.G. Road
- Audi Chennai –535, Anna Salai, Nandaman
- Audi Chandigarh –Plot No. 171, Industrial Area, Phase I
- Audi Delhi West –A 21, Naraina Vihar
- Audi Delhi South –B -1/H 1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
- Audi Hyderabad –8-2-684/A, Road No.12, Banjara Hills
- Audi Gurgaon –Orchid Centre, Sector – 54, Golf Course Road
- Audi Jaipur –Kamal & Co. Premises, Opp GPO, M.I. Road
- Audi Indore –NRK Business Park, Plot B1, Vijay Nagar
- Audi Kolkata –9 AJC Bose Road
- Audi Kochi –NH. 47, Vytilla Aroor, Bye Pass Road, Marudu P.O.
- Audi Mumbai West –New Link Road, Andheri West
- Audi Ludhiana –GT Road
- Audi Pune –Pro1 Business Centre, Plot No. 395+396, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar
- Audi Nagpur –1902, H-Tower, Ujjwal Nagar, Wardha Road
- Audi Surat – Nr. Rundhnath Mahadev Mandir, Surat Dumas Road