Tata Motors previewed the Safari Storme Explorer Edition at the launch of Horizonext in its factory at Pune. Now the same had been concluded off to the showrooms officially for Rs. 10,86,000 ex-showroom New Delhi.
The Explorer Edition of Safari Storme is just a cosmetic change over the ongoing badge of Storme. Following are the main changes that Tata Motors had deployed on its refreshed SUV:
- Explorer Front Nudge Guard
- Explorer Edition signature decals
- 2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System – hands-free and phonebook operations
- On-Screen provision for Reverse Parking Assist
- Navigation Device
- New chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps
- Explorer Edition Door Visors
- New Art Leather seat covers
- Powered by the Safari Storme’s 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT
In addition, the Indian carmaker had also dwelled the Safari Storme Explorer edition with various other outdoor-gear option namely Cycle Carrier, Cargo Basket and Roof-Mounted Canopy to soak the best of fun when out on adventure.
Powering the engine comes from a 2.2L VariCOR turbocharged VTT (Variable Turbine Technology) engine delivering 140 PS Power & 320 NM Torque. The best of outputs of it in city can be easily done off with the 14kmpl of average delivered after the heavy dose of adrenaline rush in less than 15 seconds for 0-100 kmph.