2015 Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna facelift is launched in India for a price of Rs 8.11 ex-showroom Mumbai. The sedan competes against the likes of Honda City, Maruti Ciaz and more. The carmaker from Korea had blessed it with two petrol and diesel engine options spread across ten variants, with five of them in each. Hence, looking down to the value it delivers for the new model, the company had changed fog lamps, front bumper, front grille, headlamps, tail lamps, rear bumper and embedded exhaust for a suave appearance. However, the car is technically the same except for stiffer rear suspension which is designed specially to suit our road conditions.
Hyundai on the branding aspect had been claiming it as the ‘New 4S Fluidic Verna – The World Sedan’ where the fluidic is understood by its design. By the way, 4S stands for Style, Safety, Sophistication and Speed. And the concept ‘world sedan’ terms it to be built as per international standards, where they sell it throughout the globe without doing many changes.
Under the bonnet, 4S Fluidic Verna holds two engine options, bestowing to buyers with choices of Gamma 1.4-and 1.6-litre MPI VTVT in petrol, and U2 1.4-and 1.6-litre CRDi in diesel. Both of them derive the options of manual and automatic transmission. Mentioned below are the exact details of technical specifications.
Mentioned below are the prices of 2015 Hyundai Facelift in India ex-showroom Mumbai:
- 1.4L VTVT 5-Speed Manual Rs 8.11 lakh
- 1.6L VTVT 5-Speed Manual S Rs 9.27 lakh
- 1.6L VTVT 5-Speed Manual S (O) Rs 9.83 lakh
- 1.6L VTVT 4-Speed Automatic S (O) Rs 10.60 lakh
- 1.6L VTVT 5-Speed Manual SX Rs 10.64 lakh
- 1.4L CRDi 6-Speed Manual Rs 9.38 lakh
- 1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual S Rs 10.65 lakh
- 1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual S(O) Rs 11.10 lakh
- 1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual SX Rs 12.02 lakh
- 1.6L CRDi VGT 4-Speed Automatic SX Rs 12.79 lakh