Here, Tata Motors launched what everyone was waiting for, the Nano GenX. The new face, AMT transmission and other important changes makes it to stand distinctly against the predecessor. Working out the amendments carried onto this brand new car, it is the new front fascia of the grinning face with fog lamps infused in the corners. The headlamps are now done away with the smoke effect; slightly blackish eyes do make a significant identity. Now, the hatch is openable, which wasn’t accessibly that way before. For the AMT trims it frees up 94-litres of space, where for the manual it goes down well with 110=litres of boot space.
Five trims are rolled across the sales floor, where the power is sent by the same engine of 624cc two-cylinder, with outputs measuring at 38bhp and 51Nm of torque, channeled through a four-speed manual transmission. Meanwhile, the five-speed AMT do take on the charge for newer trims. In addition the fuel-tank is also enhanced to 24-litre from 15 enabling it to clock 450kms at a stretch.
Moved inside the cabin, there are also smart features that makes up to the list, like new steering wheel lifted from the Zest, front power windows, 4-speaker amphistream music system and many more.
Hence, with the fresh set of goodies on board, Tata Motors has slapped the Nano GenX with an image of a smart city car rather than calling it the cheapest car, unlike past.
- Mentioned below is the price list of Nano GenX with regards to their respective variants:
- Tata Motors Nano GenX XE – Rs. 1.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- Tata Motors Nano GenX XM – Rs. 2.29 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- Tata Motors Nano GenX XT – Rs 2.49 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- Tata Motors Nano GenX Easy Shift XMA (AMT) – Rs. 2.69 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
- Tata Motors Nano GenX Easy Shift XTA (AMT) – Rs. 2.89 lakh ex-showroom Delhi